Y’all know how I love to make lists. Well here is my list of New Year’s goals:
1. To pay off at least 50% of our debt (besides the house).
2. To become more disciplined – I’ll be joining different links through the web for accountability.
3. To make health a priority, for me and my family.
4. To live according to our budget.
5. To get the kids at grade level for Language Arts and Math.
6. To finish reading the Bible in September and then start again.
7. Plant a large garden and learn more about organic gardening.
8. Learn to sew from patterns.
9. Read more books on how to better do my job.
10. Start a family game night.
11. Focus on character training with the kids.
12. Find more ways to support and encourage Rod.
13. To have another baby.
14. Help the children carry out their goals.
What are your goals for this year?